At mi-bike insurance we are motorcycle specialists, it’s all in the name
We understand how important your motorcycle is to you, and because of this we strive to provide peace of mind cover for you and your motorcycle no matter where your bike takes you.
Visit the mi-bike website for a quick and easy motorcycle insurance quote today www.mi-bike.com.au
MI-BIKE MOTORCYCLE COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE
mi-bike Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance* is the broadest cover available under the mi-bike Motorcycle Insurance product range. It provides three cover options to choose from so you can select the cover suitable for your needs. It protects your motorcycle against accidental damage, fire and theft, it also covers your legal liability for damage to other third party property.
- The broadest cover we offer.
- Cover for loss of or damage to your motorcycle as the result of an accident, malicious acts, storm, flood, fire, theft and transit.
- $20 million Third Party Liability cover.
- 2 years replacement option on your new motorcycle
- Up to $3,000 for loss or damage to riding gear in the event of an accident.
- Up to $1,500 to replace your keys and/or locks if they are stolen or illegally duplicated.
- No excess for an accident if you’re not at fault.
- Lifetime guarantee on all authorised repairs.
MI-BIKE OFF ROAD MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE
mi-bike Off Road Motorcycle Insurance* provides cover for Off Road enthusiasts, including cover for Motocross, Enduro, Quad and kids fun motorcycles. mi-bike Off Road Motorcycle Insurance offers great premiums, policy coverage and multi bike discounts for families who play together.
Fire & Theft Cover
- Cover to repair or replace your off road motorcycle if it is damaged or lost as a result of fire or theft.
- Accidental Damage Cover – We will pay up to 50% of the repair cost or the motorcycles market value if it is accidentally damaged. You will be required to pay any applicable excess(s).
- Transit Cover – cover in the event of loss or damage whilst your motorcycle is being securely transported.
- Up to $500 for towing to the nearest repairer or place of safety if your motorcycle is damaged as a result of fire or theft.